Thank you for visiting this website. Please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out here.
How to Order
Note: All prices are displayed in NZ dollars.
- To order simply click “add to cart” and the items you select will be added to the shopping cart. At any time the cart can be viewed in the website footer to see what has been added.
- The quantity can be changed up or down per item on the cart page.
- Shipping is calculated on the cart page. The default shipping costs are set for NZ addresses. For Australian addresses choose the “Australia” option from the “Calculate Shipping” drop down menu. We currently do not ship to any other countries.
- Every attempt is made to ship orders within 24hrs Mon – Fri (excl. public holidays). The delivery times will depend on the carrier.
- The obligations of a customer as a party to the sales contract are to provide a correct address for delivery of the goods as well as a current email address for all purchases.
- Please note that some of the pasta tools are handmade and others are sourced from a variety of suppliers so there may be some small variations in the items supplied from the items pictured, however be rest assured all items will be of the same quality as those pictured.
If you have any problems using the online ordering system please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ebooks and Downloadable Items
In downloading material available on this website it is understood that you agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide, and in doing so will prevent any unauthorised copying of said materials.
A download link will be provided for your personal use where you can retrieve your items. There is a download limit and a window of time after which the link will become inactive. This is a grant of use license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not without written permission from Goodness Me Ltd:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Goodness Me Ltd owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website. All rights are reserved. All pages within this website are the property of Goodness Me Ltd and are subject to copyright even when not expressly stated on a page.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this site or to products purchased are governed by the law in force in New Zealand. Any disputes about transactions formed between Goodness Me Ltd and the customer by way of electronic transactions through this website will be resolved according to arbitration.
You must not use this website or its services to threaten, abuse, defame, harass or stalk others. Your contributions must be civil, tasteful, constructive and polite. Goodness Me Ltd will exert editorial control at its own discretion.
The information you supply us is used to provide you with a more personalised shopping experience and is not sold or shared with any other organization. Included with this information is the shipping and billing details which will be remembered in order to make your next purchasing experience with us faster.
Some of the links in this website are associated with affiliate accounts and if clicked on, and a subsequent purchase is made will result in Goodness Me earning a small commission. This will not make any difference to the price you pay.
This includes the Amazon Affiliate programme, following are the declarations from Amazon that we are required to include on our website: Goodness Me Ltd is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Goodness Me Ltd is also a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.